PhD Experience Design Intern
PhD Experience Design Internship will be in Global User Experience e and Design Group.
This position will analyze design portions of user experience solutions for products and service lines based on established design requirements and principles and in accordance with design strategy, practices and guidelines.
* You will test and gather user experience data using established research methodology; describe and report data using standard metrics and methods.
* Assesses or implements portions of user experience design plans, changes, specifications, and reusable design elements for new and existing products.
* Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on user experience design and development.
* Participates as a member of one or more project team of other designers and internal and internal/outsourced design and development partners to develop holistic, high- quality user experience solutions for low to moderately-complex projects, products, and services.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Experience with or understanding of basic design principles, theories, and concepts.
* Ability to perform basic user experience research, collect data, and summarize results.
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
* Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
* Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
* Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
Education and Experience Required:
Currently enrolled in Master's or PhD degree in Business, Design, Human Factors Engineering, Social Sciences research, or equivalent.
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (United States of America)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities