We are now looking for an ASIC Design Intern to join our for the GPU Memory Controller team!
(COMPANY NAME) has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. Our invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI - the next era of computing. (COMPANY NAME) is a "learning machine" that constantly evolves by adapting to new opportunities that are hard to solve, that only we can tackle, and that matter to the world. This is our life's work, to amplify human imagination and intelligence. Join our diverse team today!
What you'll be doing:
* Design and implement memory controllers for (COMPANY NAME) GPUs
* RTL design using Verilog, System Verilog, and any required scripting languages
* Participate in floorplan, logic synthesis, timing, area and power optimization
* Develop and improve front-end methodologies and design flows
* Participate in silicon bring-up.
What we need to see:
* You are enrolled in a BS or MS in EE/CS or related
* Minimum GPA: 3.5
* You have an impeccable hardware engineering background with a concentration in VLSI and/or Computer Architecture
* Exposure to Digital systems and VLSI design, Computer Architecture, Computer Arithmetic, C/C++ programming languages, CMOS transistors and circuits is required
* Strengths in Verilog/VHDL and C or Perl are a big plus
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. Are you creative and autonomous? Do you love the challenge of crafting the highest performance & lowest power silicon possible? If so, we want to hear from you. Come, join our Memory Subsystem Design Team and help build the real-time, cost-effective computing platform driving our success in this exciting and quickly growing field.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|