(COMPANY NAME)'s DGX servers are making major advancements in deep learning and AI. We need passionate, hard-working and creative people to help us create the next generation of DGX server hardware. We are looking for an Electrical or Computer Engineering Intern to join the (COMPANY NAME) DGX design team working on our next generation of the DGX A100 system.
This role will have you working side by side with the lead design engineers of some of the most advanced server and networking hardware in the industry. If you want to help push boundaries and see what's possible, this is the job for you! Join our Durham, NC based DGX engineering team and set your sights on the next step in your engineering career!
What you'll be doing:
* You will be working with the Durham DGX design team on next generation servers and network switches.
* Help with schematic entry on server boards and network switch boards.
* Hands on work in the lab on bring up of new hardware.
* Work on verification of hardware designs using Software based eye diagram tools.
* Assist engineers with Bills of Material and Engineering Changes using Windchill.
* We are seeking a motivated individual who is comfortable working independently in a dynamic and fast paced development environment.
What we need to see:
* Pursuing a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
* Possess a good understanding of computer architecture including GPU, CPU, memory and PCIE subsystems.
* Ability to think logically to solve problems found during lab experiments.
* Excellent interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication.
* Understanding of schematic capture tools such as Cadence Allegro Design Entry or Mentor Graphics.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|