SummaryABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pręt-ŕ-porter in a 1966 collection called 'Rive Gauche', synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio- cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April
2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
We are currently seeking a Store Planning Intern who will report to the Director of Store Planning as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will assist in design and construction of new wholesale shop-in-shops. You will also assist with CAD/rendering plans and elevations of shop-in shops.
* Assist with bidding millworkers, GC s and creating a project budget sheet.
* Assist with creating PowerPoint Presentations
* Process all expenses and invoices for Store Planning Department
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Proficient in AutoCAD and Sketch-up.
* Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
* Highly motivated to learn Store Planning within a corporate environment.
* The intern must receive academic credit and is required to submit paperwork prior to enrollment.
* Must be enrolled in college and be an undergraduate Junior or Senior majoring in interior design or architecture preferred.
* Intern must be available 3-4 days per week 10AM-4PM (Flexible). Working schedule to be determined based on school requirements.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
OrganizationYves Saint Laurent America Inc
|Posted on:||09 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|