Global Brand Creative - Paid Summer Intern
Levi's« Marketing, Global Brand Creative
We're looking for a Summer intern to join our global brand creative team. You'll partner with all creative, copy, production, strategy and PM to build brand visuals across all channels, enhancing the LS&Co. experience and overseeing the development of the brand and design standards, both domestically and internationally. This role reports to our Art Director of Global Brand Creative and is based in Levi's« Plaza, our headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
About the Job
* Help conceptualize, design and execute on seasonal campaigns for our "Live in Levi's«" global marketing creative, including: lxxx.xxm, blog, email, social media, digital paid media, windows, in-store, print advertising, outdoor advertising. Implement the Global Brand Marketing priorities into goals and apply brand expectations to all creative deliverables.
* Design into creative concepts that are on strategy and create fresh ideas / innovative solutions. Use visual design, creative ideation, compositional sensibilities, typographic rules, critical thinking, and user journey optimization to translate creative concepts into materials for internal and external consumers.
* Partner with copywriters and other graphic designers to ensure all creative is aligned and communicate an on-brand message. Successfully execute all identified marketing project objectives for visual design, brand strategy and optimal user experience.
* Demonstrate cultural awareness with regards to social media content and platforms. Keep updated with trends, e-commerce technology, social media, graphic design, photography and video techniques- propose new ideas and share this knowledge with the team.
* Ensure all design layouts are optimized for end-use and delivered according to specifications, production standards, color quality standards, and digital requirements. Maintain an up-to-date and organized set of files for project archive. Partner with production team during final stages to ensure optimized and accurate file standards.
* Engage in weekly / daily team discussions with creative and project management to mitigate issues / ensure projects stay on brand and on schedule. Engage in department, status, direction, presentation and feedback meetings to offer creative input and ensure that all assigned work is communicated and informed back to partners.
* Passion for retail / fashion / apparel brands, consumer journey, storytelling, branding.
* Knowledge of typography and graphic design principles, with a solid creative portfolio of produced work.
* Detail oriented, can manage multiple projects. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to proactively problem-solve. Comfortable with working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
* Ability to present work / articulate design objectives in a meeting environment to peers and leaders.
* Knowledge of best practices for both web and pre-press print execution is a plus.
* Ability to navigate Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, Acrobat), Figma, digital and video / motion tools and production technologies, including: HTML / CSS, CMS tool for web are a plus.
San Francisco, CA, USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|