The (COMPANY NAME) System-On-Chip (SOC) group is looking for a top ASIC Design Verification Intern interested in innovative approaches to drive design quality in our IP. This position offers the opportunity to impact an array of products while collaborating with teams from design, architecture, verification, and integration. You should have real passion for innovation, methodology and automated solutions that drive product quality.
What you'll be doing:
* Be an integral part of the team where we define and develop highly configurable internal EDA software
* Define, develop, and automate flows and methodologies to efficiently build global IP
* Develop verification components (SystemVerilog or UVM), tests, and write scripts to enable a highly dynamic verification environment
* Work with experienced engineers to drive coverage-based verification closure
* Work with EDA vendor tools (Synopsys) as well as industry standard scripting languages (Perl, Make, Python)
* Learn from a wide base of world-class experts in the field as you build your skills in many areas!
What we need to see:
* Minimum GPA 3.5
* Currently enrolled in MSEE or PhD
* Strong coding skills in Perl or other industry-standard scripting languages
* Experience in RTL design (Verilog), verification (UVM, SystemVerilog)
* Excellent debugging and analytical skills
* Exposure to industry-standard design and verification tools (dc_shell or equivalent synthesis tools, VCS or equivalent simulation tools, debug tools like Debussy, GDB)
* Great communication and collaboration skills to interact within the team and across functional teams
* Experience in object-oriented programming desired
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, (COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking people in the world working for us and, due to outstanding growth, our teams are rapidly growing. Are you passionate about becoming a part of a best-in-class team supporting the latest in GPU and AI technology? If so, we want to hear from you.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|