Lucasfilm Animation is the creator of the Emmy award winning animation series Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and Star Wars: The Bad Batch, an original series now streaming on (COMPANY NAME)+.
We are looking for a Pipeline Technical Assistant Intern who reflects the innovative spirit, creative talent, production excellence, collaborative mindset and passion for great filmmaking that define Lucasfilm Animation.
As part of the Lucasfilm Animation Production Engineering Department, the Pipeline Technical Assistant Intern will provide technical support to our internal productions. This role will provide the opportunity to learn, support and maintain pipeline tools used in all phases of animation production, from design and story to animation and post production.
* Offering front line support and troubleshooting technical problems for the artists
* Gaining an understanding of workflow and pipeline tools and debugging errors and issues
* Assisting the Production Engineering team in development of new tools and features
* Developing automated tool tests
* Experience with Python required, preferably both versions 2 & 3
* Familiarity with Animation Production
* Experience and/or passion for software and tools that relate to a Computer Graphics environment
* Ability to communicate at both technical and non-technical levels with colleagues and artists
* Ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
* Experience with Maya and Nuke with other DCC's a plus
* Proficiency with Linux and the command line
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Media / Advertising|