Become a Part of the (COMPANY NAME), Inc. Team
(COMPANY NAME), Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At (COMPANY NAME), Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
On the (COMPANY NAME) Footwear Product Creation team our work starts with understanding the needs of our consumer and ends with delivering products that exceed those needs. Our technical and project management skills allow us to contribute to the design of new products. We ensure that those products perform at the level our consumers demand, are able to be produced at scale and at a cost that is on target, and are delivered to our customers on time.
As a (COMPANY NAME) Design Intern, you'll create or refresh existing designs that reflect (COMPANY NAME)'s design philosophy and inspire targeted consumers. You will execute design projects with the intent that they will go to market. You'll have the opportunity to research consumer/athlete and market needs based on a design brief. You also work on an individual design project that will culminate in a Design Gallery Show, and a cross-functional project that will be presented to (COMPANY NAME) Executive Leadership at the end of the program.
2022 Internships are available in Apparel Design, Footwear Design, and Material Design.
In order to complete the application process, we need to receive a portfolio from you. The following information outlines the submission requirements.
* To be considered, all applicants must submit a link to a portfolio site, or upload samples of work to gx.xxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx. Portfolios cannot exceed 25 MB. Include a copy of your resume with your portfolio submission.
* Competitive portfolios will include examples of inspiration, concept development and storytelling in addition to finished products/designs. Shock us, inspire us, and awe us with your story. We appreciate creativity and want to get to know you through your design.
* You must be a full-time college student in your junior or senior year majoring in one of the following fields: Apparel/Fashion, Textile, Product, Graphic Design, Architecture design, or Product Design
* Skilled at utilization of design programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite products
* Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills
* Ability to organize thoughts and project details under time constraints
* Strong presentation skills
* Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Internships are open to students from around the world. However, if you require a visa, you will have to work with CIEE.org to obtain the necessary student visa required for work eligibility in the U.S.
(COMPANY NAME) requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire. As an equal opportunity employer, (COMPANY NAME) will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
(COMPANY NAME), Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. (COMPANY NAME) offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every (COMPANY NAME) employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
(COMPANY NAME), Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At (COMPANY NAME), Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best - and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key.
* This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.<a class="button primary" href
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|