About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of EUR 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME)|Syntel, and Unify. (COMPANY NAME) is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of (COMPANY NAME) is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Server Design Intern
(COMPANY NAME) is a world leader in designing high-end Enterprise platforms (HEP). BullSequana S, a modular high availability enterprise server scaling from 2 to 32 CPUs (latest Intel Xeon architecture). BullSequana S exceptional scalability makes it the perfect solution for various business needs such as scale-up and large in memory databases.
As the Server Design Intern in our R&D organization, you will join the server design team which develops all (COMPANY NAME) server products. You will use and test advanced and future technologies including future Intel microprocessors and operating systems.
Future (COMPANY NAME) servers will use several Intel or AMD features including:
* Intel Software Guard Extensions (SGX)Intel Total Memory Encryption (TME)
* Intel Multi Key Total Memory Encryption (MKTME)
* AMD Secure Memory Encryption (SME)
* AMD Secure Encrypted Virtualization (SEV)
Your Role as at (COMPANY NAME):
* Write an application or microservice that uses Intel SGX instruction set with the objective of securing and containerizing this application.
* Compare application performance with and without Intel SGX.
* Optionally demonstrate Intel SGX added security through penetration tests to attempt to compromise the application security
* Study and test the other mentioned features: TME, MKTME, SME and SEV
* Basic notions on compilers
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
* Programming experience in C or C++.
* Basic knowledge of embedded systems hardware or software.
* Ability to learn quickly and immerse yourself in new technology.
* Ability to commit to a 4-6 month internship.
Check out the (COMPANY NAME) BullSequana Enterprise Server Portfolio!
Here at (COMPANY NAME), we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our (COMPANY NAME) culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|