We're looking for a motivated and driven Business Development Intern in New York, USA, who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks - Paint the world green
* You learn about (COMPANY NAME)'s innovative business model and how we are working to transform intercity travel
* Reporting to the Head of Business Development and working with the rest of the Business Development team, take on any tasks and projects needed to grow (COMPANY NAME)'s business in the eastern US
* You research bus companies and other local businesses in a variety of US markets to identify and recommend those with a strong potential to partner with (COMPANY NAME)
* You analyze various internal and external data sources to help the US team develop a deeper understanding of KPIs and overall performance and focus its future efforts
* You work closely with the Finance team in their joint work with the Business Development team, including monthly calculations, settlements, and payments to partners, and other projects as needed.
* You coordinate a variety of projects, making sure the interactions between different departments is fluid and results are delivered in a timely manner
* Your work is always customer driven and promotes a strong customer experience
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
* Enrolled Bachelor or Master student or recent graduate interested in a career in business
* Affinity for car-alternative, environmentally friendly modes of transportation
* Able to work collaboratively within and across teams
* Comfortable in a startup environment: entrepreneurial spirit, full of ambition and not afraid of rapid change
* Entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to deal with ambiguity is highly valued
* Excellent skills in English, skills in other languages a plus, especially Spanish or Mandarin
Our Perks - More than just a job
* Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
* Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock - organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
* Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
* Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free (COMPANY NAME) rides and join our regular team events - there's always something to celebrate!
* Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world - and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
The following video shows our amazing success story
|Posted on:||20 May 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|
|Languages:||English, Spanish, Chinese|