Position at VMLY&R
About Us: VMLY&R
VMLY&R is a global brand and customer experience agency that harnesses creativity, technology, and culture to create connected brands. But what does that mean? It means we're a creative agency that is built on the promise of collaboration and human connection. Creating connected brands isn't just what we do - it's what we're known for and who we are. We empower our clients to excel at the intersection of "brand" and "customer experience," starting with simple goals: Create work that becomes part of people's lives; promote value for our clients; and, in the best of cases, help the world.
We're committed to building a united global network of creators and thinkers, regardless of their age, race, skin color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. With over 12,000 employees across the globe, our influence is made stronger by applying our collective experiences to tell stories that not only sell products and experiences, but also guarantee positive representations of all communities.
Our unique culture is rooted in a great deal of care for you and your success. Above all else, we are committed to strengthening your experience by ensuring your inner potential continues to be discovered.
We also offer about a dozen employee resource groups (ERGs) that allow you to tap into your personal identities, interests and passions. Our ERGs celebrate ethnic diversity, life as a working parent or caregiver, neurodiversity, the LGBTQ+ community, wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your interests, there is no shortage of opportunities to get involved, so tap into our global network and find where you can make your ideas come to life.
As a client engagement intern, you'll learn how to better understand and address business and campaign needs, solve problems, and build strong professional relationships with clients.
You'll help coordinate the execution of campaigns and projects and provide general support to the client engagement team. This will include maintaining the daily or weekly status, organizing team meetings, producing conference reports, executing and managing aspects of creative development and production projects, learning VMLY&R processes, and more.
What You'll Be Doing
* Taking accurate meeting notes, capturing action items and transferring actions to the weekly status when necessary
* Tracking revisions to jobs and ensuring information is documented and communicated to team members
* Maintaining/updating weekly status reports
* Scheduling and coordinating client meetings
* Assisting with creating and editing business documents
* Assisting in entry-level financial activities, such as drafting scopes and preparing billing for review with a supervisor
* Ensuring collaboration sites are kept current
* Researching client business
* Participating in key client meetings
Required Skills & Experience
* Junior, senior, or nontraditional student in college or recent graduate with coursework or experience in a related field
* Solid communication skills
* Strong organization skills
* Attention to detail, willingness to ask questions, ability to follow up and knowledge of overall account logistics
* Managing up and knowing when to escalate client and/or internal concerns
* Initiative, enthusiasm to learn and ability to follow directions
* Interest in digital and technology required
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|