Areas of Interest
Chicago - Illinois - United States of America
Are you ready to start an exciting career with (COMPANY NAME)?
About The Role:
Perform general preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, vehicles, equipment and grounds. Work under moderate supervision, assist in maintaining building system operations and performance. Apply several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling.
What You'll Do:
* Align with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and company directives related to building operations and work safety.
* Maintain all equipment per preventive maintenance programs prescribed by manufacturer's specifications.
* Inspect building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client
* Perform housekeeping functions and maintains the professional appearances of the property, equipment, engineering spaces, and common areas.
* Perform assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Complete maintenance and repair records.
* Assist with solving and repairs of buildings and installed systems to include: plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop, and HVAC.
What You'll Need:
To perform this job successfully, an individual will need to perform each crucial duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We are seeking High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of two years of related experience and/or trade school training or convey equivalent combination of education and experience.
Universal CFC certification preferred, or working toward CFC certification and/or local or state license in mechanical or HVAC trade. Valid Driver License may be required.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
When you join (COMPANY NAME) you will have the support and resources of a global firm where an entrepreneurial mentality is encouraged. You'll realize your potential with exciting work, fast-paced assignments, an environment of constant learning and dedication to results! To enable your success, we provide the best tools, training and leaders in the industry.
Our culture is built on our RISE values and reflects the needs and perspectives of our clients and our people. Our work is guided by our North Star: Crafting the real estate solutions of tomorrow, so businesses and people thrive.
Coming to work for (COMPANY NAME), you will receive a comprehensive benefits package, 401k, and extraordinary perks such as career growth and longevity!
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We have a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law. We also provide reasonable accommodations, as needed, throughout the job application process. If you have a disability that inhibits your ability to apply for a position through our online application process, you may contact us via email at recruitingaccommodations@(COMPANY NAME).com or via telephone at +1 866 225 3099 (U.S.) and +1 866 388 4346 (Canada).
NOTE: Some, but not all, of our positions may have an additional requirement to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing. If you have questions about the requirement(s) for this position, please inform your Recruiter
|08 Dec 2023
|Type of job: