About the Role
At (COMPANY NAME), providing outstanding customer support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners--our community--is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in this mission and trust in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
Risk & Compliance is a critical part of (COMPANY NAME)'s success, working with partners across the business to ensure compliance to regulatory standards, and we're looking for a COE Specialist II, (you!), to support efforts within our Phoenix Center of Excellence (COE) located at 201 E. Washington St. As an R&C COE Specialist you will be tasked in quickly and accurately completing process work on a variety of mission-critical tasks that are marked as too critical or too new to move to a permanent home. This role relies on multiple tools and modalities to ensure our partner supply is not impacted by regulatory change.
This role changes daily. Your Monday will not look like your Friday and maintaining an open mind to these changes is crucial.
What You'll Do
* Maintain excellent interpersonal skills and integrity while delivering outstanding customer service
* Be able to learn and master multiple systems (knowledge base and various contact management systems)
* Communicate quickly and effectively to various levels internally at (COMPANY NAME) and externally to users as needed
* Be a subject matter expert on processes and may help internal (COMPANY NAME) specialists as well as users with sophisticated problem solving
* Follow process maps to complete processing tasks to provide support to various crucial initiatives to US/CA
* Investigate fraud instances and action / adjudicate users accordingly
* Conduct outbound call campaigns on the most critical issues
* Day-to-day execution on 200+ crucial processes, ensuring 100% delivery week over week.
* Support supply campaigns sought at getting earners on the road
* Update and audit partner documentation
What You'll Need
* An extremely high attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to listen effectively; ability to switch tones between internal technical process and external customer communication
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and handle time effectively
* Excellent interpersonal skills, integrity, and follow-through on tasks
* Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
* Ability to work weekend shifts are required
Bonus Points If
* Experience or internship in a compliance focused industry such as banking, insurance underwriting, lending
* Experience or internship with tech focused companies
* Quality assurance background
* Experience in Phone Based Customer Service Experience
* Strong analytical/technical skills
* Advanced Excel or Google Sheets skills
* SQL / Python / Google Apps scripting
About the Team
Risk & Compliance is a critical part of (COMPANY NAME)'s success, working with stakeholders across the business to ensure compliance to regulatory standards. R&C agents complete high quality reviews and projects within the scope of the organization, including background checks, audit related work, and fraud mitigation. We work in concert with the Program teams, Legal teams, and others to ensure compliance to all regulatory standards and mitigate risk.
At (COMPANY NAME), we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together