(COMPANY NAME) is an innovative eCommerce company that sparks kids' creativity and curiosity through offline and online materials and inspiration. We offer kids a delightful, engaging way to explore, create, and learn. We take great pride and ownership in the products we build and in the community of parents and kids we serve. Our office is located in Mountain View, CA, but this will be a remote internship.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a Social Media Intern who can help grow and cultivate our online community and audience with engaging content, all while maintaining consistency with the company's overall brand and voice.
* Partner with the Brand team to effectively implement social campaigns to grow (COMPANY NAME)'s online community with fresh ideas and new programs. Contribute to the social media content calendar with new ideas and posts.
* Create positive engagement with our online social presence to foster community growth and communication. Help monitor comments and shared online user generated content.
* Maintain and grow our internal digital library to track approved user generated content (images and quotes) for future marketing purposes.
* Assist with general marketing administrative duties to support the team
As a start-up celebrating creativity and development, we believe and encourage the same in our team. We seek team players with an infectious positive energy, great initiative, and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must thrive in ambiguity and love a rapid pace. You must have a strong desire to learn and improve. A strong work ethic, communication skills, and high levels of empathy are important.
* Passionate about kids and creativity. You love kids and the power of hands-on learning and development.
* Strong social media presence. In-depth working knowledge of social landscape. You're active on your own social accounts and are familiar with the latest trends in the social landscape.
* Communication skills. Exceptional communication skills with customers and team members.
* Hands-on, "get things done" mentality. Eager and able to solve challenges and tackle opportunities. Identifies potential issues and hurdles and develops ways to get around them. Adapt to quickly figure out a way to get things done.
* Detail-oriented. We move quickly, but we bring care and thoughtfulness to everything we do. We care deeply about the details.
* Resourceful. You see a project from idea stage through successful completion - and whatever it takes to make it a success, and your job will be fast-paced. Hurdles are inevitable, but you take it upon yourself to take ownership, assess options and get something done.
* In high school, college, grad school.
More about you: You're positive, motivated, dynamic, thoughtful, creative, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial with excellent judgement.
If you're passionate about delivering innovative, delightful, and enriching products and experiences for kids, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting a resume and cover letter telling us why you're interested in (COMPANY NAME) and what you think you'd bring to this specific position and our team. Include links to any social media accounts (particularly Instagram) that you'd like to share with our team