* Assist communications team in the execution of a wide range of both internal and external content.
* Focus of role will be in developing, designing, editing and executing both written and digital/video content.
* Content ranges from business related to staff engagement and support of Diversity & Inclusion and Employee Resource Group activities. Content will be a range of written, visual and digital/video formats.
* Channels include internal email newsletters, intranet, social media (primarily LinkedIn), external websites and additional executions.
* From a more strategic perspective, the role will help drive staff engagement and positive employee morale through the development of compelling communicatio
* Work collaboratively with the SG Americas Communications team across various areas of the firm, developing communications strategies and tactics to meet their needs
* Develop content across multiple channels with emphasis on video, visuals/graphics and social media
* Write stories and posts to be used both internally and externally
* Assist the internal communications team in the design and distribution of content via the intranet and email newsletters
* Work with key Diversity Groups/Employee Resource Groups to develop content for both internal and external channels
* Participate in the SG Americas Editorial Committee, helping develop ideas for both internal and external content
* Research and monitor both competitive banks and best practices firms as it relates to use of social media and digital/video
* Track and report KPIs as it relates to social media and digital initiatives
* High level of English fluency, both written and verbal; proficiency in French is not required but would be a plus
* Video - concepting, filming and editing
* Social media - strategic approach across key platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
* Writing - beyond fluency, must be a skilled writer who can produce stories and posts for both internal and external audiences
* Design - Adobe suite knowledge
* Project management - ability to individually manage projects with various internal business and support function clients
* Team work - ability to work effectively within the SG Americas team
* Knowledge of basic Office Suite products including Excel to manage KPIs
|Posted on:||07 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|