What you do at (COMPANY NAME) changes everything
At (COMPANY NAME), we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Debug and Validation Tools PEY/Co-op Job Description
* Development, Debug, Unit Test, and Document Debug and Validation Tools (COMPANY NAME) GPU's and APU's.
* Provide hands-on lab support for internal customers utilizing the Debug and Validation tools
Skills and Experience Requirements
* 3 + years of completed course work toward a BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering required
* Experience with OO design, C++/Java/C#, and hardware/kernel debugging preferred
* Prior Experience developing applications for Linux and/or Windows preferred
* Window application or mobile app and GUI development experience preferred
* Strong analysis and problem solving skills required
* Proven interpersonal skill and teamwork required
* Solid knowledge of the software development lifecycle required
* Scripting language, e.g. Ruby, Python, et al, will be preferred
* Knowledge of PC architecture and/or the x86 micro-architecture and/or ARMv8 knowledge and peripherals preferred
* Knowledge of DFT, JTAG, and system bring-up preferred
* Computer DFT and microcode design knowledge will be a plus
* Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
Evidence of independent work and self-motivated work style required
Requisition Number: 7xxx3
Country: United States State: California City: Westlake Village
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. (COMPANY NAME) and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information