class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="113">(COMPANY NAME) is seeking highly qualified people for the position of AI/ML Engineer and AI/ML Researcher. The team pursues research & development in the areas of machine learning (ML) with particular focus on deep learning (DL), computer vision (CV), Natural Language Processing (NLP), optimization, and reinforcement learning (RL). As a member of the team, you will work on some of the most ambitious technical problems, develop new ML solutions that will impact future (COMPANY NAME) products, and collaborate with the best product teams to integrate your ideas into products. In addition, you will engage with the academic community by publishing your innovative research, and speaking at conferences and events.
* - In-depth expertise in deep learning (DL) and statistical machine learning (ML)
* - Expertise in one or more of CV, NLP, optimization, RL, time series, generative models, signals, pattern recognition fields, and/or computer graphics fields
* - Strong publication record demonstrating innovative research
* - Good presentation skills
* - Passionate about building extraordinary products
* - Excellent programming skills in Java, Python, C/C++, CUDA or other GPGPU is a plus
* - Knowledge of common ML frameworks
* - Expected to perform well in a fast-paced environment, to execute on the tasks assigned, to meet the production deadlines and, at the same time, to explore independently new innovative ideas that can improve and transform the product experience of (COMPANY NAME) customers
* - Be able to deliver ML technologies aligned with the core values of (COMPANY NAME), ensuring the highest standards of quality, scientific rigor, innovation, and respect for user privacy
* - Creative, collaborative, & product focused
You will research and develop innovative ML strategies for challenging problems that will affect future (COMPANY NAME) products. You will collaborate with broader teams across (COMPANY NAME) to transfer AI/ML solutions. You will have opportunities to provide technical mentorship and guidance and prepare technical reports for publication and conference talks. You are self-motivated, excellent problem solver, a go-getter. You are quick to build relationships and work well with change and ambiguity. You have strong programming skills with tried experience crafting, prototyping, and delivering advanced algorithmic solutions.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
PhD, Masters, or Bachelors degree in Machine Learning, Human Computer Interaction, Natural Language Processing, Robotics, Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics or related areas. (COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. (COMPANY NAME) will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here. (COMPANY NAME) will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you are applying for a position in San Francisco, please click here. (COMPANY NAME) participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more. (COMPANY NAME) is a drug-free workplace. Learn more.