This Internship will be part of the team in charge of systematic strategies team within the SG Equity Derivatives Division. More specifically you will work in the Financial Engineering - Pricing/QIS team.
This team provides customized investment and hedging solutions to various client types (Institutional, Private Banking, Retail) and regions (US, Canada, Latam).
Primary responsibilities will include:
* Development of the SG range of systematic strategies in collaboration with a senior member of the team
* Work closely with the Sales and Trading teams on the closing, back testing of specific ideas, and testing strategies to develop under an index wrapper
* Verifying the script running the strategies put in place by the team
* Running back test on strategies linked to risk premia factors
* Running back test on volatilities strategies
* Running daily check of index level
* Verifying the terms of deals
* Discussing with trading on specific analysis we have to run
* Working on reporting and performances analysis of different existing indices
* Strong communication and academic skills
* Ability to think outside the box
* Advanced knowledge using Python, VBA, Excel
* Masters Degree required (Financial Mathematics, Financial Engineering)