To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Data Intelligence (Di) propels (COMPANY NAME) into the 4th Industrial Revolution through trusted data and artificial intelligence as the path forward to be smarter in every dimension. From financial forecasting, customer health, adoption insights to the utmost trusted and curated data, the Data Intelligence team is the unbiased partner to all data trailblazers at (COMPANY NAME).
We're looking for an amazing Machine Learning Engineering intern who can help us take our data science applications to the next level.
Who you are:
* Working towards a MS in computer science, software engineering or a related field (must be attending a university in North America). Please note, to be eligible for an internship, you must be returning to school for at least one quarter/semester after the internship is completed.
* You have previous industry experience through industry internships or full-time industry experience before pursuing your Master's degree.
* You have advanced knowledge of Machine Learning methods and statistics, as well as a good understanding of end-to-end ML project lifecycle. You do not shy away from data wrangling and have a good understanding of data transformations and analytics functions on high-volume data (like join, group by, filter, aggregation, lag, count distinct).
* Ideally, you have experience in and are passionate about designing, analyzing and productionalising machine learning-based solutions.
* You have excellent programming skills and are able to write robust, well-tested and documented code in Python. You are comfortable writing bash scripts, and if you have worked with Spark, that is definitely an advantage.
* You are familiar with basic data structures and algorithms, ML and MLOps libraries (like Sklearn, dash, mlflow, hyperopt, airflow, cron), containerization tools (like Docker, AWS ECS), Cloud platforms.
* You are solutions-focused and look for ways of improving current processes, models and status quo.
* You are an independent and impact-driven problem solver and a fast, efficient learner.
* You are a passionate, curious, effective self-starter.
* Innovative: You find that unique viewpoint to solve problems that make others run and cower.
* Collaborative: We love to brainstorm together!
* Strong communication skills: We love sharing our work with technical and non-technical coworkers alike so we can all grow together!
What You Will Do:
This Machine Learning Engineering Intern will report to the Director of Machine Learning Engineering, working on engineering problems that are foundational to the data science products that we build and require tremendous creativity . This candidate will design, develop and deploy tools that underpin ML applications which provide decision making prescriptions for (COMPANY NAME) Executives, and impact billions of dollars of (COMPANY NAME) revenue.
Machine Learning Engineering is a big focus for the Data Intelligence team in 2021, so this candidate's work will be at the heart of the action, offering numerous opportunities to create impact and be part of a close-knit team.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company.
With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, (COMPANY NAME) will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|