As the Senior Project Engineer, you will work within RF/EMC department performing regulatory testing and certifications.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Review pre-evaluation documents to understand objectives of assignment
* Generate test plans and provide technical support for test personnel
* Interface directly with internal and external clients
* Applies standard engineering principals for product evaluation and testing
* Competently perform RF and EMC testing in accordance with Regulatory Standards requirements (FCC, ISED and EU)
* Analyze test data and generate test data sheets
* Effectively communicate test report results with customers
* Create client deliverables in the form of test reports, letter reports, and certification reports
* Preform routine operation, maintenance, calibration, qualification, and trouble-shooting of laboratory equipment and instruments, TILE knowledge is a plus
* Conduct multiple projects within tight deadlines
* Coordinate with laboratory engineers, technicians and/or assistants on sample receiving, logging, pre-treatment, preparation, testing and other tasks
* At all times, comply with (COMPANY NAME) Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct
* At all times, adopt a safe behavior by exercising due regard for the health and safety of (COMPANY NAME) employees and clients, in line with (COMPANY NAME) policies and procedures
* Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* A minimum BS degree in electronic or electrical engineering technology
* Knowledge of related RF and/or EMC experience in regulatory testing and certification of wireless products is desired.
* Testing and laboratory experience is a plus
* Knowledge of ANSI C63.10; ANSI C63.26; EN 300 328; EN 301 893 is a plus
* Good thinking/problem solving skills
* Good technical/mechanical skills/aptitude
* High level of written and verbal English
* Good to excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Be customer focused
* Work independently and with limited supervision
* Work well as part of team
* Attend work regularly and predictably
* Windows-based computer programs including MS Word, Excel, and Access
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company's rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 2xx-xxx-xxx9 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a callback. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|