REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting
the latest product or technology on the market. It's about improving the
everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning,
and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to
innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The manufacturing engineer will Identify and
implement improvement activities within the manufacturing process in the areas
of safety, efficiency, quality, and cost. The successful candidate will be a technical leader, fostering
collaboration and team building while upholding the organization's core values.
The manufacturing engineer will work closely with the Food Preparation Sector
team on the development and continuous improvement of a best-in-class
* Prepare technical specifications for equipment including safety and environment according to Global Manufacturing Engineering Guidelines.
* Develop control processes and procedures to maintain consistent process results (Statistical Process Control).
* Supervise equipment installation, in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering and perform the manufacturability analysis of new Products Projects.
* Implement specific Manufacturing Engineering actions for new Product Projects or other Projects (Capacity, Efficiency, Improvements…) in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering.
* Participate in PFMEA, support production feasibility analysis in virtual environments, and ensure implementation of digital manufacturing solution.
* Research and facilitate innovative solutions for smart and optimal manufacturing processes and support efficiency and improvement programs, in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering.
* Design and implement factory layout projects considering Lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
* Perform vendor searches and equipment evaluation to ensure adequate capability to produce quality product in required quantities at an effective cost.
* Generate capital investment request (IR's) required for new process implementation and controls expenditures to ensure compliance with timing and budget requirements.
* Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
* You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
* You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
* You want to know everything about everything.
* You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
* For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
* You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people
from a wide variety of backgrounds - not just because it's the right thing to
do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business
stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in
our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and
cxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm to learn more.
EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
student, or recent graduate, in Engineering discipline.
computer skills particularly Microsoft Office applications.
communication skills both verbally and in writing.
of Problem Solving, Process Control Implementation, Continuous Improvement
and OEE improvement.
aptitude for details, data interpretation, and control process
implementation (Six Sigma, Statistical Process Control, PFMEA)
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|