* Implementing ambitious improvement projects using LEAN SIGMA methodology
* Developing DIGITAL solutions to improve efficiency
* Leading WORKSHOPS and KAIZEN EVENTS
* Implementing INNOVATION into processes
* Collaborate with team members and departments in developing and executing lean principles.
* Perform RISK ASSESSMENTS (Project, Ergonomics and Safety)
* Develop, maintain and improve POWER BI data transformation
* Utilize tools such as VSM, QRQC and 5S to progress improvement
* Collaborate with other (COMPANY NAME) Landing Systems facilities globally for best practice sharing.
We are currently looking for a CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT VIE / Intern who will be directly involved in leading transformation projects and improving processes through operational excellence technique such as ONE (COMPANY NAME) WORKSHOPS and KAIZEN EVENTS.
The job consists of supporting all three Organizational Units; Carbon, Wheel & Brake, and Central support functions in achieving their BALANCED SCORECARD targets and objectives.
* Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Industrial Technology or Quality
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and organization skills
* Ability to lead multiple projects concurrently with cross-functional teams
* Ability to communicate with a wide range of employees (Operators, Team Leads and Managers)
* Ability to communicate through many mediums (E-mail, Face to Face, Instant Message, Video / Audio
* Ability to lead and manage change
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|