(COMPANY NAME)'s invention of the GPU 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern Artificial Intelligence " the next era of computing " with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Today, we are increasingly known as "the AI computing company". We are looking to grow our teams with the most talented people in the world. Are you ready to fuse the latest in deep learning, ray tracing, and rendering? Join the market leader in gaming!
We are searching for outstanding machine learning engineering interns to join us in the AI for Gaming and Graphics team. As an AI for Gaming and Graphics engineering intern, you will work with a team of graphics and machine learning engineers from a wide range of backgrounds like gaming, application, system, deep learning, and hardware design distributed across the world.
What you'll be doing:
* Work on fusing Deep Learning, Ray tracing, and graphics rendering to enable the next generation of graphics and performance.
* Work on features for Gaming, Ansel, FreeStyle, Deep Learning, and GFE.
* As a member of this elite team, we will partner on implementing the latest Graphics and Deep Learning APIs and supporting a variety of operating systems and platforms.
* We will collaborate on the development of new real-time rendering techniques to support the evolving gaming, virtual reality, mixed reality, and computer aided design industries.
What we need to see:
* Pursuing BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science/Engineering or similar field.
* Experience in system programming, gaming, or related field.
* Have experience in developing machine learning algorithms.
* Strong programming skills in C and C++.
* Graphics experience such as DirectX or OpenGL/Vulkan.
* You have a solid background in algorithms and data structures.
* You have working experience inside operating system kernels and device drivers.
* Experience in modern desktop application development.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* You'd bring a strong interest and background in 3D graphics, Ray tracing, and Deep Learning.
* Working experience in the Windows platform, Kernel Mode Drivers, DirectX, OpenGL, or other rendering API.
* You can think creatively to debug and solve complex, hard to reproduce problems.
* A strong standout colleague; ambitious with interpersonal skills.
Are you dedicated, upbeat and dynamic with excellent analytical ability? Are you an engineer passionate and highly motivated about solving complex problems? If so, you may be a perfect fit for (COMPANY NAME)!
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|