(COMPANY NAME) designs and manufactures semiconductor products for Data Center, Telecommunication and Industrial and Defense applications. Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, (COMPANY NAME) has design centers and sales offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. (COMPANY NAME) is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and ISO1xxx1 environmental management standard.
(COMPANY NAME) has more than 65 years of application expertise with multiple design centers, Si, GaAs and InP fabrication, manufacturing, assembly and test, and operational facilities throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. Click here to view our facilities. In addition, (COMPANY NAME) offers foundry services that represents a key core competency within our business.
(COMPANY NAME) sells and distributes products globally via a sales channel comprised of a direct field sales force, authorized sales representatives and leading industry distributors. Our sales team is trained across all of our products to give our customers insights into our entire portfolio.
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status or veteran status or any other legally protected status.
France-Electrical Engineering Internship
Job Description: analysis and design of an integrated mixed-mode (analog/digital) voltage regulator
Integrated voltage regulators play an important role in integrated circuit design. They provide supply voltages for critical sub-circuit and need to be adapted according to external conditions (e.g. temperature). A voltage regulator must be almost transparent (low current consumption, small area).
Recently, the intertest for new regulator topologies increased. The purely analog structure is now replaced by mixed (analog/digital) designs. These new approaches allow to use more internal regulators and reduce the need of external components.
The goal of this internship is to study existing solutions, then choose a structure and design the voltage regulator to satisfy our specifications.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Under the guidance of an assigned Mentor, work on the internship subject. This will include the following:
* Learn about high frequency IC design and simulation.
* Perform circuit simulations using Cadence tools. Become skilled at using such advanced design software.
* Provide regular project updates to the assign Mentor.
* Interested in learning about and developing high-speed & mixed IC design skills.
* Good planning and organisational skills.
* Good interpersonal and communications skills.
* Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Ability to work well in a team environment.
* Willingness to learn new concepts and to become skilled at the use of state of the art design and measurement tools
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|