Cloud Engineer Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Cloud Engineer Intern, are to:
* Perform research to advance the science and technology of data engineering on the cloud infrastructure;
* Familiarize large scale data query tools, and cloud computing infrastructures;
* Write detailed documentation;
* Understand the key domain breeding process;
* Present project results to leadership team and partner.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, (COMPANY NAME) seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
* Currently is in the process of obtaining, a Bachelor's, Master's Degree, or Ph.D. with relevant research experience in Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics or related field;
* Must obtain work authorization at the time of hire and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment;
* Be able to work 40 hours per week if interning during the summer.
* Currently pursuing a Master's or Ph.D. Degree in Science or Engineering;
* Intermediate Proficiency with Github;
* Intermediate Proficiency with at least one programming language;
* Passion for Data Engineering, Software Engineering, Software Quality, and Reliability;
* Ability to manipulate and analyze complex, large scale, high dimensionality data from varying sources;
* Ability to influence people at varying levels of responsibility;
* Ability to communicate complex research in a clear, precise, and actionable manner;
* Experience building systems based on machine learning and/or deep learning methods;
* Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability.
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice.
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: (COMPANY NAME) expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. (COMPANY NAME) active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. (COMPANY NAME) defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, (COMPANY NAME) employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.
Computational Science, Data Science & Statistics
United States : Missouri : Chesterfield
Creve Coeur, MO
+x xxx-xxx-xxx1, option #5
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|