Careers at OculusPart of FacebookAs an intern on the Firmware team at Oculus, you will join a small team directly responsible for bringing to life the next generation of VR hardware. From prototyping to manufacturing, you will get exposure to the entire lifecycle of a consumer electronics product. Building the future of VR requires cross-functional collaboration which will have you interact with electrical engineers, computer vision engineers, and even game developers. Come join us and help us allow anyone to experience anything anywhere!
* Implement firmware features in C on Oculus products and prototypes
* Debug hardware designs using bench-top tools
* Develop host-side software for Windows to interact with VR headsets
* Build test infrastructure and tests in Python.
* Pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields.
* Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
* Experience coding in C and Python
* Ability to use simple bench-tools (power supply, multi-meter) to debug a PCB.
* Demonstrated firmware engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications