* Aid in operation of assigned equipment in area of responsibility, includes associated pumps, filters, scales and computer systems in order to accurately and properly produce product in a precise manner.
* Ensure understanding of all safety, quality and operational procedures, in order to utilize tools, equipment, electronic/computer systems in the Pilot Plant. Communicate safety issues to Supervisor.
* Ensure proper ventilation and personal protective equipment is used when operating equipment.
* Ensure understanding of Quality Control requirements for sampling and product testing.
* Ensure all documentation, batch cards, spreadsheets, logbooks, sanitation logs, raw material inventory are accurately maintained and up to date.
* Utilize a computer to obtain: detailed formula information, availability of raw materials; post batches, check inventory, print labels and ensure all logs and paperwork are filled out properly.
* Ensure the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
* Safely operate stand up and sit down forklifts.
* Minimum 3-5 years of chemical operating and production/manufacturing experience.
* Understanding and compliance with emergency and safety procedures and practices.
* Knowledge of G.M.P's (Good Manufacturing Practices)
* Knowledge of H.A.C.C.P (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points
* Must have solid organizational skills, ability to communicate effectively to all functional teams, good presentation skills, willingness to modify work schedule as needed to execute training to all shifts.
* Ability to be on your feet 60% - 90% of the day;
* Frequently lift a 35 lb. product hose;
* Frequently move, lift, pull & push up to 50 lbs.;
* Required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
* Willingness and ability to work in a facility with minimal temperature control, exposed to local temperature variations (hot & cold);
* Must have the ability to operator a forklift.
* Diversity, Inclusiveness, Belonging
* Work Ethics, Reliability, Punctuality (attendance)
* Continuous Improvement Mindset, Leadership, Courage to be Innovative
* Teamwork, Positive Attitude, Motivation, Adaptability
* Safety & Quality Conscious, Integrity
* High Challenge and High Reward Environment
* Entry to exciting and inspiring world of perfumes and taste
* Culture that values diversity where people are at the heart of the company
* Opportunity to work for a company that cares about the environment and sets and achieves ambitious sustainability objectives
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function. (COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
At (COMPANY NAME), we create an environment in which employees are valued, motivated and encouraged to reach their full potential. We foster entrepreneurial spirit and imaginative teamwork with freedom to act within our strategic plans. We recruit and develop the best talents, rewarding them accordingly. We offer competitive pay, career growth opportunities, and an outstanding benefits program that features:
* Generous Paid Time Off!
* Quarterly Bonus Potential!
* Retirement Plans!
* 401(k) with Company Match!
* Low Cost Medical, Dental & Rx & Vision Coverage!
* Tuition Assistance for Employees and Children!
* Flexible Spending Accounts!
* Tobacco-Free Campus!
* And Many More Employee-Friendly Programs