Today, we're tapping into the unlimited potential of AI to define the next era of computing. An era in which our GPU acts as the brains of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can understand the world. Doing what's never been done before takes vision, innovation, and the world's best talent. As an NVIDIAN, you'll be immersed in a diverse, encouraging environment where everyone is encouraged to do their best work. Come join the team and see how you can make a lasting impact on the world.
(COMPANY NAME) is seeking a summer intern to assist its Corporate Communications team with various assignments across its external, internal, and social responsibility functions. Join a team that's changing the way companies tell their stories, at a company that's changing the world.
Content topics reflect (COMPANY NAME)'s broad reach, including gaming, computer graphics, high performance computing, robotics, virtual reality, automotive, and deep learning. You will have the chance to write and edit material aligned with the company's distinctive voice and compelling messaging across its business units. We have a dynamic office and fast-paced workflow, and the role includes a lot of writing and editing. Assignments may include drafting short pieces (including blogs, press releases, and executive biographies), editing, proofreading, updating the corporate blog and newsroom websites, crafting digital signage, and taking on internal communications writing assignments and projects.
As our Corporate Communications Intern, you will report to our team's lead editor and work directly with functional leads across our group as needed. You can make a real contribution and gain valuable experience.
What you'll be doing:
* Write, edit, and proofread internal and external communications material
* Maintain and update the (COMPANY NAME) blog, online newsroom, and intranet
* Craft digital signage displayed worldwide
* Support the social responsibility team with communications tasks and other projects
* Source story ideas, research writing assignments, conduct interviews
What we need to see:
* Pursuing your bachelor's degree
* Excellent written communication skills
* The ability to prioritize your work to meet deadlines
* Independent dedication to working toward goals
* Have functional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* You are a strong writer, and have experience writing for a school newspaper, personal blog, community newspaper, etc.
* Strong organizational skills and are capable of handling multiple projects at a time
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most dedicated and passionate people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|