Want to see what's around the corner? As 2020 Health Finance Internship at RB, you'll have the freedom to find new ways to help us prepare for the future. Whatever lies ahead.
2020 Health Finance Internship
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Type of Role: Internship
Length: 10-12 weeks
Graduation: 2021 or 2022
RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like. Lysol, Mucinex, Enfamil, and Airwick.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company? Keep reading to learn about what we're looking for and how to complete the application!
We are looking for a Financial Analyst Intern to join our Corporate North America Headquarters in Parsippany, NJ for the Summer of 2020.
Enabling the smooth running of our business, you'll support our forecasting and planning. You'll tell the story behind the data, providing the financial intelligence our leadership depends on to make critical decisions. You'll ensure the integrity and accuracy of reporting. You'll collaborate with other finance teams and manage reporting, compliance and controls projects. Ultimately, your analysis will provide the insights that allows us to grow our business and manage our costs.
The internship will you expose you to the following areas: Commercial Finance, Financial Control, Supply Services Finance, and Financial Systems.
* Collect, process, verify, and report accounting related information
* Perform professional analytical and management support work assignments
* Assist in preparing monthly financial reports, developing and/or utilizing spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications
* Process specialized information, reports and forms, such as for fees, billing, project tracking, etc. and enter information into a financial accounting system
* Understand Key Performance Indicators that drive financial performance.
* Other financial, accounting and information system related tasks are to be performed as assigned.
* B.S. in Accounting or Finance (upon graduation)
* Excellent organization skills and ability to understand and analyze data logically.
* Proficient in Excel (spreadsheet development, formula creation, VLOOKUP's, pivots, macros, etc.).
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills to allow for mutual understanding of problems and business needs.
* Ability to challenge and influence decisions, multi-task and prioritize assignments.
You'll succeed because…
…you've a foundation in accounting or financial analysis. You've worked with general ledger and reporting systems. You thrive under pressure and hit tight deadlines. You have a close attention to detail and your analytical mindset means you spot trends and anomalies others miss. Most importantly, you're an excellent communicator, willing to share your views and influence others using facts and data.
You'll love it because…
…you'll get to make an impact like never before. You'll be responsible for your own projects - we can't wait to hear your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people's lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need