class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="113">Imagine what you could do here. At (COMPANY NAME), new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The people here at (COMPANY NAME) don't just build products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join (COMPANY NAME), and help us leave the world better than we found it. Successful interns in the Marketing Operations organization will have a shown ability to analyze new services and competitors and translate that information into actionable intelligence to help support business decisions. As an intern, you will work with marketing to formulate and recommend competitive strategies and insights, maintain information portal for all third-party competitor subscriptions and information and work in a highly cross-functional environment to support various business partners. Regular competitive communications, presentations and updates for lines of business and business stakeholders.
* We are looking for an intern with the following experience:
* - Knowledge of (COMPANY NAME) Media Consumer products and their competitive markets.
* - Very strong oral and written communication skills, including marketing/messaging experience.
* - Strong reporting and presentation skills are a must.
* - Strong data and analytic skills, knowledge of excel, numbers and data modeling.
* - Knowledge of or experience working on subscription businesses a plus.
- Turn data into information and insights that will support business decisions. - Work closely with the Data Analytics team and cross functionally in marketing to produce monthly & quarterly data driven marketing reports. - Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports. - Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. - Generating weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, providing competitive market updates and insights to LoBs/stakeholders. - Partner closely with the Market Research team to help answer the specific questions coming from key business partners. Share market and consumer insights to help business partners with their overall market positioning along with growth goals. - Implement Opal Marketing Collaboration Platform across the AMP Marketing Team. - Occasional travel required.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Working towards a BS/BA degree or equivalent working experience.