We, at (COMPANY NAME), are looking for a Finance & Accounting Intern to support our Finance department in Boston, Massachusetts! This intern will work primarily on month end reporting tasks and special projects for the Finance department.
Our ideal candidate can look forward to an opportunity to collaborate with a global, culturally diverse, and dynamic team, and the chance to participate in a competitively paid internship program!
* Support month end closing tasks
* Review employee expense reports and credit card spend
* Assist with accounts payable tasks including entering invoices into our accounting platform and coding spend to corresponding budget accounts
* Deliver on various ad hoc projects
* Work collaboratively with other interns and the business on a summer-long project
FlyMate Skills & Qualifications
* Working toward/completed an Undergraduate degree in Finance, Business, or related field
* GPA for courses related to major at or above 3.3
* A strong background in mathematics, accounting principles and/or computation
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Experience in conducting and presenting research assignment results
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently and with a team
* Natural curiosity and commitment to problem solving
* Ability to commit to approximately 40 hours/week
* Hardworking and a self-starter
* Fluency in English (required); other languages are a plus
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. With over 30 nationalities across 9 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we're excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.
(COMPANY NAME) participates in E-Verify for all U.S. employees