Intern, Marketing Analyst DG
Location: San Francisco, CA- United States
Job ID: 20WD3xxx8
The (COMPANY NAME) Americas Territory ABSM Team is looking for a highly motivated, process-oriented intern to identify and develop targeted sales outreach sequences that operate in parallel to thematic marketing campaigns.
This intern role will work across Industry Sales teams to enhance sales prospecting motions targeting segments addressed by thematic marketing campaigns. The intern will also help curate content from (COMPANY NAME)'s own thought leadership content creation teams, PR, and customer stories in order to provide relevant materials for these targeted prospecting sequences. Finally, the intern will provide a recommendation for an ongoing process and structure to introduce more targeted sequences over time in partnership with Sales.
This role will report directly to our highly collaborative Marketing organization and will interface directly with the Sales teams we support and our ABSM Practice team.
* Develop scalable, repeatable procedures for creating sales cadence messaging to support prospecting efforts to our strategic account base
* Coordinate messaging and timing with Strategic Territory Marketing Managers and ABSM Practice Managers to maximize success rates for our Sales teams
* Coordinate with Strategic Sales Reps to develop messaging in the voice of Sales that is closely aligned to thematic, targeted marketing campaigns
* Develop "value-add" thought leadership and success story content elements that can be incorporated across a wide variety of Sales prospecting motions
* Monitor sequence performance metrics and perform A/B testing to maximize impact of messaging via open and response rates
* Leverage Sxxxxxxxx.xxm data to analyze account-based impact on pipeline creation
* Research ABSM and Sales Cadence best practices for continual process optimization
* Full-time student enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree Program in Marketing or Business Administration or an MBA at an accredited program in the United States with at least one academic term to complete post internship to be eligible for internship participation
* Ideally having experience with a sales cadence platform such as Outreach or SalesLoft
* Experience with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm, preferably Lightning version
* Strong interpersonal communication skills including an ability to coordinate remotely via audio/video conferencing
* Ability to set and maintain project delivery timelines with regular updates to key stakeholders
* High attention to detail, critical-thinking and collaborative
* Develops and shares key strategic insights through data analysis and visualization
* Summarizes data and workflows in a clear, concise fashion
* Can create and format charts in PowerPoint
* Marketing background and/or experience in a high-tech company
About the US Intern Program
The U.S. program runs from May through August for 12 weeks. Interns have the opportunity to work alongside peers from universities all over the country and participate in intern events such as tech talks, design nights, mentoring, baseball games, bowling, local attractions and more. US recruiting begins in the Fall and concludes end of March.
About (COMPANY NAME)
With (COMPANY NAME) software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world