Societe Generale's US Investment Banking Compliance Advisory team is looking for a highly-motivated individual to assist the team. To be a qualified and successful candidate, the individual must maintain a high ethical standard with strict regards for confidentiality, and governing rules and regulations. The candidate must be organized, detail oriented, with a willingness to learn about the firm and role.
Responsibilities will include:
* Drafting procedure, guidelines, minutes, and other communications
* Coordinating meetings and trainings with Compliance and Business Line staff
* Tracking and assisting with the management of documentation regarding compliance incidents
* Managing IB Advisory record retention
* Assisting with ad hoc projects as assigned by Compliance management
* Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
The successful candidate must have strong organization and writing skills, and an understanding of financial institutions and the Compliance function.
Undergraduate degree required; JD preferred