Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world's marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 (COMPANY NAME) team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. (COMPANY NAME) empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Do you enjoy working on real-world business problems that can be solved using data? It's not just about crunching numbers - we work with cross-functional business units and transform business problems into business solutions through the use of data.
As a Data Analyst Intern on the Analytics (AX) team you will be working closely with (COMPANY NAME)'s commercial team to optimize campaigns, present actionable insights, and answer challenging analytical questions. This role involves dealing with a considerable amount of complex, real-world data and requires a candidate who is comfortable thinking of new and innovative ways to analyze data and solve problems. The ideal candidate will be able to properly convey the business impact of their analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What You'll Do:
* Act as the main point of contact regarding analytical support for commercial teams
* Handle analytics requests from clients and solve challenging business problems with data
* Build and maintain reporting tools that present actionable insights to teams across the business
* Partner with internal stakeholders to identify and develop innovative analysis to address business challenges and client needs
* Develop a deep knowledge of (COMPANY NAME)'s technology, databases, products, and position in the marketplace
Who You Are:
* Interested in analytics, statistics and automating business tasks and processes
* Proficient in SQL
* Experience with Excel and data visualization software (Tableau) preferred
* Experience with Python or a strong interest in learning it is preferred
* Fluent in English
* Able to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Keen intellectual curiosity and ability to structure and solve difficult problems with minimal supervision
* Eager to work with a global, distributed team to impact our operations and 20,000 clients around the world
At (COMPANY NAME), we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over (COMPANY NAME). We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent