(COMPANY NAME) is the banking group leader in Italy. Assisting more than 11,1 milion of retail customers through a network of 4400 branches, it significantly supports the development of Companies and gives an important sustain to the country's growth. The Group has a selected retail banking presence in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, with approximately 1,200 branches and 7.8 million customers in 12 countries. (COMPANY NAME) is also present in 29 countries in support of its corporate customers' cross-border business. It is looking for new qualify profiles who want to face demanding and challenging career path with the following requirements:
Scope and Purpose
Support the Relationship Managers and the senior Assistants RMs in:
o the completion of documentation required to open accounts, transfer funds, and customer service.
o the preparation of customer account opening forms and maintaining customer profiles in SIRE.
o handling of Loans, Time Deposits, Payment Orders (i.e. evaluating if accounts have sufficient funds, placing holds, checking documentation, forwarding to Relationship Managers for approval and then to the department that will execute payment), Foreign Exchange, Money Market transactions with customers.
o handling of general account related correspondence and internal memos for subsequent forwarding to the appropriate departments, customers and/or Head Office
* Assist Relationship Managers with the preparation of credit recommendations (when applicable) and credit (when applicable)/legal files maintenance.
* Preparation of Legal Documentation Checklist.
Input of the Desk yearly budget figures
* Previous internship in a Financial Institution, a plus
* Understanding of Commercial Banking, Corporate Finance and Investment Banking products and dynamics
* Previous experience in assisting corporate clients, a plus
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Credit/financial analysis skills
* Knowledge of corporate finance business and related products
* Interest for the Investment Banking products
Required Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
* Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
* Credit and analytical skills
* Fluency in Italian, a plus
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you! Check out our job opportunities, apply and join our team