(COMPANY NAME) has been a leading force in innovation for decades. We believe that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, so we create new possibilities for people everywhere. We strive to create a place of endless learning where we're pushed to discover our true potential. Our interns take real-world business problems and lead the charge on formulating creative solutions. Our structured program prepares every intern for success by allowing them to fully integrate into our dynamic culture while contributing their own unique ideas. We create opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students to impact change and make the impossible possible. Join #LifeatSamsung.
Role and Responsibilities
General Duties include but are not limited to:
* Support to report ongoing business, update activities, and prepare Mobile business updates for business leaders on a weekly basis.
* Partner with sales team / SCM team to prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly sales volume trends and variances to identify areas of risk on a weekly basis.
* Provide analytical and management support for ongoing business activities (financial modeling assessment, data analysis and strategic insights findings) to team leads / business leaders / CFO.
* Support to evaluate key focus areas from a competitive standpoint and identify the areas of risk.
* Prepare and provide business performance information to business leaders / CFO, and support internal leadership meeting / external executive business meetings.
* Support to Identify market trends, pricing/business updates for competitors and industry, and provide competitive analysis / key business updates.
* Facilitate and coordinate business meetings and discussions with team leads / business leaders / CFO for internal business review and investment decision making.
* Provide HQ communication support and ad hoc reporting as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
* A Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field(Finance/Accounting) from a four-year college or university
* Must have collaboration skills and strong communication skills to work on a team.
* Have related experience with previous financial modeling, risk management and strategic planning in course work
* Must have Microsoft Office Suite of PC software applications experience with advanced Excel spreadsheet preparation skills and formatting data/report skills
* Must be bi-lingual in Korean and English
* Must be enrolled in an accredited University
* Proper work authorization
* Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
* Attend New Hire Orientation on first day
* (COMPANY NAME) Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law