Requisition ID: 2xxxx8
Work Area: Corporate Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Contract Duration: 6 months
Contract Hours: 40 hours/week
Anticipated Start Date: February 2x, xxx1
Office Location: Newtown Square, PA
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In this position, you will support initiatives to plan, manage, measure, and improve (COMPANY NAME)'s strategic partner business by assisting activities in the following areas:
* Business Progress/Performance Analysis & Reporting - track attainment vs plan for partner business plans, programs, and initiatives, and contribute to key dashboards that have regular executive visibility.
* Business Planning & Analysis - conduct research and analysis of the market, customer, installed base, prospects, and partner landscape, under the leadership of a senior strategy & programs director, to support setting priorities for the team, partner selection strategy, and identifying new opportunities to better focus the team's efforts.
* Execution Management - Ensure timely and effective follow-through on key commitments made by our organization, whether from partner meetings, Board member reviews, QBRs, or other sources.
* Strategic Communications and Stakeholder Engagement - Contribute to the preparation of key presentations and reports that ensure proper transparency to global ecosystem activities and serve as core content for communicating the role and priorities of the team to internal and external stakeholders.
* "Run Simple" Business Improvements - Work "on" the business not just "in" the business. Contribute to continuous improvements in the simplicity, efficiency, and effectiveness in our team management, enablement, and communication approaches. Identify and help introduce useful approaches for building greater transparency to business, initiative, and partner management status across the team. Engage on knowledge management, best practice sharing, and operationalizing cross-organizational processes and governance.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Knowledge - Basic business acumen and knowledge of the software industry desired.
Skills - Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint). Able to multi-task and proactively "manage their plate" of activities. Highly effective written and oral communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence desired.
Attributes -Collaborative and high-energy person who operates with a sense of urgency. Confident self-starter and driver, hungry to make an impact. Strong attention to detail with diligent, tenacious follow-through. Brings a positive attitude. Committed to learning constantly-a quick study who is curious and observant. Operates with the highest level of integrity.
Experience - Previous experience in a business environment desired.
Education - Undergraduate student pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science.
* Newtown Square, PA
* Travel - none.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Operations Manager, Intern, Engineer, Finance, Operations, Entry Level, Engineering
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|