(COMPANY NAME) is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At (COMPANY NAME) you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Finance Product Supply Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Finance Product Supply Intern, are to:
* Analyze export data from China and India and import reports, providing insights about supply and demand;
* Assist management with updating reports and identifying opportunities;
* Analyze market research reports detailing competitor capacity, utilization and detailed cost;
* Update (COMPANY NAME)'s annual assessment and reporting;
* Update internal cost model with the findings of the annual market research;
* Update (COMPANY NAME)'s regional glyphosate and dicamba supply models that analyze total supply from exporters;
* Analyze market research reports of chemistry use by crop including application rates and timing to track market size and share of key active ingredients and to better understand the trend in demand;
* Review the work of our consultants who host our dashboards to ensure that data is accurate and participate in the quality checks of the related ongoing development;
* Prepare market update reports for certain active ingredients including spot prices, export volumes, key import volumes, estimated size of the market, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, (COMPANY NAME) seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
* Currently enrolled in a minimum of a bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Computer Science, Data Analytics or related discipline;
* Independent worker with a passion to grow and develop;
* Interest in Finance as a potential career of choice;
* Knowledge of general Finance processes and procedures.
* Project Management experience.
(COMPANY NAME) offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: (COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
United States : Missouri : Creve Coeur
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|