(COMPANY NAME) is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist that will actively contribute to the growth and development of our Accounts Payable and Finance functions. This role will be instrumental in processing accurate and timely payments, work cross-functionally to maintain strong vendor relationships, and help optimize operational processes and technology. This person must be self-motivated, dedicated, hard-working, and extremely organized.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be part of the Finance Organization and report directly to the Head of Shared Services. It's an incredibly exciting time for our team, as (COMPANY NAME) continues to tackle new challenges in a fast-paced, growing environment. Come join us and help grow our financial operations team!
How you will make a difference:
* Help with Accounts Payable efforts, including liaising with members of other teams and locations regarding vendors, invoices, and cash disbursements.
* Review and process vendor invoices with careful attention to detail including amount, business purpose and proper approval, period of service, and appropriate general ledger coding.
* Obtain approvals and support for expenses in adherence with company policy, prior to processing.
* Manage cash balances by monitoring invoices and payment obligations/due dates.
* Initiate regular payments via check runs, ACH, and wire transactions.
* Assist with processing and financial coding for non-vendor purchases including employee travel and expenses and credit card purchases through SAP Concur.
* Ensure compliance with accounting policies and internal controls including vendor management, invoice processing, cash management, and cash disbursements.
* Assist with year-end audit and regulatory efforts including financial statement audit requests and 1099 requests.
* Manage partner payments and reporting, which include W-9 collections and reconciliations for tax compliance.
Who you are:
* Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Business degrees.
* Intermediate or advanced Excel skills required.
* Experience in accounts payable modules, Sage Intacct ERP tool, or purchasing order systems is a plus.
* Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment including ability to remain flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient while interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
* Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with others within and outside of Finance teams
* Excellent communication skills both on the phone and via email
* Must be detail oriented and deadline driven with strong organizational skills.
Get to know (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, (COMPANY NAME) makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, (COMPANY NAME) doesn't force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That's why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party
|Posted on:||20 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|