Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Corporate Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Contract Duration: 6 months
Contract Hours: 40 hours/week
Anticipated Start Date: March 2x, xxx1
Office Location: Boston / US
Summary & Role Information:
The objective of our ICA Innovation Team is to drive innovative solutions for our customers with a streamlined and simplified approach. We do this by working with many teams within (COMPANY NAME), as well as startup partners outside (COMPANY NAME), to capture industry innovations to be shared with our field colleagues and customers.
As an Industries Intern, you will support the ICA Innovation team as follows:
* Create and update industry use case content in a variety of tools and repositories, supporting the needs of the business
* Analyze content to identify and fix duplicate and incomplete use cases including recommendations to enhance content or archive obsolete or incomplete use cases
* Support build-out of presentations to showcase the use case analysis, usage statistics, and enablement
* Help with the annual review process of use cases with Industry teams as needed
* Leverage research platforms (AlphaSense) to analyze strategic customers, and document relevant insights for (COMPANY NAME) account teams
* Create PowerPoint presentations to share information in an easy-to-consume format
* Create and update PowerPoint decks to show status and team accomplishments
Experience / Role Requirement:
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
* Self-motivated, with strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel, results-oriented
* Basic business acumen
* Undergraduate majors in Business Administration: Finance, Accounting, Management, Sales, Information Systems, or similar degree programs
* Requires candidates to be enrolled in an undergraduate, Masters, or MBA degree program relevant to the position
* Completion of Sophomore or Junior course level required
Experience - Previous experience in a business environment desired
We are part of the Industries and Customer Advisory organization, and our unique strength is to speak the language of our customers - Industries - with the experience and innovation solutions to lead them to become Intelligent Enterprises.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Intern, ERP, Information Systems, Outside Sales, Finance, Entry Level, Technology, Sales
|Posted on:||20 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|