Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Do you enjoy working on real-world business problems that can be solved using data? It's not just about crunching numbers - we work with cross-functional business units and transform business problems into business solutions through the use of data.
As a Data Analyst Intern on the Analytics (AX) team you will be working closely with (COMPANY NAME)'s commercial team to optimize campaigns, present actionable insights, and answer challenging analytical questions. This role involves dealing with a considerable amount of complex, real-world data and requires a candidate who is comfortable thinking of new and innovative ways to analyze data and solve problems. The ideal candidate will be able to properly convey the business impact of their analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What You'll Do
* Act as the main point of contact regarding analytical support for commercial teams
* Handle analytics requests from clients and solve challenging business problems with data
* Build and maintain reporting tools that present actionable insights to teams across the business
* Partner with internal stakeholders to identify and develop innovative analysis to address business challenges and client needs
* Develop a deep knowledge of (COMPANY NAME)'s technology, databases, products, and position in the marketplace
Who You Are
* Interested in analytics, statistics and automating business tasks and processes
* Proficient in SQL
* Experience with Excel and data visualization software (Tableau) preferred
* Experience with Python or a strong interest in learning it is preferred
* Fluent in English
* Able to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Keen intellectual curiosity and ability to structure and solve difficult problems with minimal supervision
* Eager to work with a global, distributed team to impact our operations and 20,000 clients around the world
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within (COMPANY NAME) - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|