Job Description Summary
A finance intern partners with finance leadership to work on projects to assist with process improvements and productivity opportunities related to their degree program.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
* Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making. These projects are normally scoped to last between 2 and 6 months in duration.
* Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
* May be asked to analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools
* May be asked to take on certain aspects of a full time job within the function the intern is studying.
* May be asked to participate in early talent events, seminars or trainings.
* Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
|Posted on:||05 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|