Catalyst + Talent
A (COMPANY NAME) internship offers you countless opportunities to have direct impact on the health and well-being of millions of people globally!\u00A0 Your passion for learning coupled with (COMPANY NAME)\u2019s superior technologies will help drive the advancement of medicine in collaboration with leading pharmaceutical, biotech and health care innovators.\u00A0
The (COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience includes:
* Opportunity to make an impact in the lives of patients all over the world!
* Experience through hands-on projects that support more superior drug development and delivery technologies than anyone else. \u00A0
* Exposure to top-tier scientists\u00A0and industry leaders.
* Commitment from dedicated managers and mentors who are advocates for your success and career development.
* Access to collaborative and highly engaged colleagues across the globe excited to share their knowledge and provide you support.
Our Finance interns will gain exposure to planning, budgeting, forecasting, performance reporting, analysis, and modeling.\u00A0
Additional responsibilities could include: \u00A0
* Supporting the monthly forecast cycle for the corporate functions.\u00A0 This will include expense forecasting, interactions with cross-functional teams, forecast submissions, and report outs
* Analysis, honing critical thinking, problem solving, and presentation skills
* Internal/external audit related work
* Demonstrate the ability to use financial systems, Excel and PowerPoint
* Participate in weekly team meetings
* Engage and collaborate with the team and share progress/roadblocks/goals
* Other duties as assigned
In order to be eligible for a Finance internship at (COMPANY NAME), you must meet the following requirements:
* Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
* Must be an undergraduate/graduate student in Accounting, Finance, or related field of study
* Eligible to legally work in the United States
* Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) for a 10-12-week period over the summer
* Individual may be required to sit, stand, walk regularly and occasionally lift 0-15 pounds
(COMPANY NAME)\u2019s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
* Leads with Integrity and Respect
* Delivers Results
* Demonstrates Business Acumen
* Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
* Champions Change
* Engages and Inspires
* Coaches and Develops
(COMPANY NAME) offers rewarding opportunities to further your career!\u00A0 Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. (COMPANY NAME) is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. (COMPANY NAME) produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.\u00A0
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone\u2019s safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit (COMPANY NAME) Careers to explore career opportunities.
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx.xxx. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. (COMPANY NAME) employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: (COMPANY NAME) Pharma Solutions ((COMPANY NAME)) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any (COMPANY NAME) employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of (COMPANY NAME). No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Important Security Notice to U.S. Job Seekers:
(COMPANY NAME) NEVER asks candidates to provide any type of payment, bank details, photocopies of identification, social security number or other highly sensitive personal information during the offer process, and we NEVER do so via email or social media. If you receive any such request, DO NOT respond\u2014 it is a fraudulent request. Please forward such requests to email@example.com for us to investigate with local authorities.
California Job Seekers can find our California Job Applicant Notice HERE
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||9 months|