IT Summer Analyst Program
Opportunities in Corporate & Investment Banking
Societe Generale Global Banking and Investor Solutions (GBIS) provides hard-working and talented individuals with the opportunity to forge exceptional careers within the finance industry. Our Information Technology & Global Technology Services Summer Analyst Program provides knowledge of banking, our businesses, and culture that will enable you to succeed long-term in this fast-paced and challenging sector; it is also the main pipeline into our Full-Time Analyst Program. The 10-week (June - August) Summer Internship includes opportunities located in New York, Chicago, and Jersey City, NJ. The program will enable you to benefit from ongoing networking and development opportunities inside and outside of your assigned team. You will work closely with one of the following teams: Application Support, Infrastructure Services, Business Analysis, Software Development and Enhancement, Project Management, IT Security and Operational Risk Control.
Past Projects Have Included:
* Fully redesigning our market data subscription reporting platform
* Automating manual tasks such as monitoring market referential, testing trading platforms, PC health checks, market subscriptions, etc.
* Exposure to Agile Methodologies and the use of Continuous Delivery
* Working in a SMART IT environment offering new technologies such as BOTS, Artificial Intelligence technologies and much more
Program Benefits include:
* One week of product and professional development training
* Weekly Lunch & Learns with Senior Management
* Ongoing networking and development opportunities inside and outside of your assigned team
* Mentorship Programs, further integrating you into the SG community
* Weekly tech talks covering various topics ranging from Robotic Process Automation to End User Tech Experience
* Option to shadow members of various teams across the bank
* By joining SG, you will be a part of an innovative technology journey!
Societe Generale is looking for students who maintain:
* Strong academic record
* Exceptional interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
* Flexibility, innovative thinking, energy, drive and enthusiasm
* Interest in financial markets, operations, and/or technology industry trends and direction
* Ability to work effectively in a team setting and independently
Suggested Majors: Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or an Engineering Discipline