SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the (COMPANY NAME) Group.
Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.SG CIB provides corporates, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
You will be part of the RISQ department which monitors and manages, directly and independently to the Direction of the Group, the risk exposures. Within this department you will join the team in charge of the Market Risk management.
You will be attached primarily to the Equity Risk Manager of the NYC platform.
Day to day responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Providing analytical support for the team
* Prepare risk reports and presentations
* Improve existing tools to facilitate the reporting
* Understanding and analyzing risk representation of various traded products and other investments
* Understanding issues surrounding regulatory and economic capital for market risk
* Strong quantitative orientation and analytical skills
* Highly motivated and fast learning individual
* Good knowledge of Derivatives and Equity products, risk analysis and models (VaR, Stress test) and valuation models of financial products.
* Proficiency in VBA or script
* Excel, Access, strong SQL skills
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
* First experience in Market Risk or trading will be appreciated
* Bachelor degree with a major in Finance
* **This internship is 6-12 months in duration looking for an intern to work full-time hours, at least 8 hours a day 5 days a week. Compensation is hourly based on education and experience