Danone Foods Inc, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking forMilk Procurement Intern in United States (US) for Minster
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
Danone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its three businesses: Essential Dairy and Plant Based Products, Waters, and Specialized Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success
At Danone North America, we work closely with our dairy farmers. We work to support and help them achieve success as owner of a better, fairer and more sustainable future. Our Producer Relationship Management (PRM Team), is looking for an intern to support and manage projects from start to finish.
The intern will manage projects aimed at improving farm practices, deliver efficiencies to the farms and to Danone.
The intern will support the PRM (producer relations) team. PRMs are the face of Danone North America to our dairy farmers. The intern will collaborate with legal, communication, milk quality and milk valorization teams, based in different offices and locations. The expected duration is 3 months (February-April 2020). The internship role is a full-time hourly position, with primary work hours of Monday-Friday averaging 40 hours per week.
The intern will be responsible for the 2020 Producer survey (Build survey content, implementation, analyze results) and will proactively lead the internal Organic integrity initiative.
For each of these projects, the intern is accountable for all activities and will need to prioritize, gather and organize information to meet the deliverables and timeline. The intern will have the ability to identify project risks, evaluate the needs of the farms and our business and propose solutions.
The PRM intern will work closely with cross-functional teams to communicate project changes, consolidated results and provide suggestions for improvements.
* Engage and work cross-functionally to develop and write the 2020 producer survey.
* Manage, gather, analyze producer survey results. Identify needed improvements and propose solutions to better support our farmers.
* Effectively communicate risks, project timeline and consolidated results to the project team. Conduct status meetings to report progress.
* Assist the team with other projects (Data management, tool performance.) and workload as needed. Actively engage in cross learnings, milk team and procurement meeting to establish an understanding of Danone objectives and core values.
* Lead the internal Organic Integrity initiative. Contact organic certifiers to understand potential Organic feed sourcing risks and ways to mitigate them (internally and externally). Build a network of experts in organic standards (organic certifiers, key partners.)
* Work with external partners on innovative technologies to track and measure organic standards and requirements (pasture management)
Education and Experience (Requirements):
* Pursuing BS or MS in Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Management.), Dairy Science, Industrial engineers or similar degree with interest in the Food and Consumer Packaged Goods Industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Management of multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously (Highly organized and multi-tasker)
* Ability to communicate effectively with team member, partners and cross-functional functions (must be able to succeed in a complex environment - different partners and teams in different sites and locations)
* Comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a team.
* Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze data from a variety of sources to identify patterns/trends and propose conclusions and recommendations
* Comfortable working in a team environment with leaders across all levels
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
* Ability to work in a fast pace, challenging environment
* Ability to travel - 5%
Want to know more about Danone? Join us through a fun and social experience with Trust, a social game that lets you explore Danone's culture and specific way of doing business. Come and visit us on txxxx.xxxxxx.xxm. We have something special inside, do you