WT Health: Campaign Strategy Summer Internship
at (COMPANY NAME)
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Who we are:
(COMPANY NAME) is a creative, data and technology agency. We are built to inspire growth for our clients with breakthrough creativity that helps our clients succeed. We are in a unique position to deliver growth based on three fundamental principles: we see the world differently and reject conventional thinking; we have an unbounded definition of creativity that can rethink business, culture, and brand experiences; we act decisively and accountably, owning delivery end-to-end.
(COMPANY NAME) Health, a division of (COMPANY NAME), works with companies to build world-class healthcare and pharmaceutical brands among medical professionals and consumers, with a transmedia storytelling approach that covers print, digital and television broadcast media, medical education, sales force presentations and managed access strategies.
Who we are looking for:
Do you burst with excessive enthusiasm and extreme energy at all times? Do you have a passion for creativity, data, and servicing clients? Do you love humid summers and Cardinal baseball? If so, an Internship at (COMPANY NAME) Health St. Louis is for YOU.
As our Campaign Strategy intern, you'll support the development of omni-channel, direct response media strategies for (COMPANY NAME) Health clients.
At (COMPANY NAME) Health St. Louis, you'll be inspired-through mentorship, weekly training seminars, and of course, the work. We're talking real client assignments, including a summer-long intern project to build your direct marketing muscles.
And of course, the free beverages and snacks are great too.
As a Campaign Strategy intern, you will be asked to:
* Support the development of campaign media plans
* Develop user experience flow charts
* Help with data requests
* Maintain tracking spreadsheets
* Review and QA work of your teammates
* Pull campaign performance reports and provide analysis
We're looking for someone with the following knowledge and skills:
* Interested in learning to develop integrated, omni channel campaigns
* Marketing coursework and/or experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* Ability to multi-task, and effectively take direction in a fast-paced environment
* Able to work on a PC platform with proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Digital media buying knowledge a plus
* Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university with Junior or Senior standing for fall 2020, or a spring 2020 graduate.
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
* Applicant must be able to work 40 hours per week during regular business hours throughout the 12-week (5/18 - 8/7) Internship Program.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be a WPP agency. Headquartered in New York, we have a truly global reach with over 20,000 people in 90 markets