Want to make your mark in information technology? As our 2020 Health IS Internship, you'll have the freedom to gain hands-on experience with technology accelerating change within one of the world's leading consumer goods businesses.
2020 Health IS Internship
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Type of Role: Internship
Length: 10-12 Weeks
Graduation: May/June 2021 or 2022
RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Lysol, Mucinex, Enfamil, and Airwick.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company? Keep reading to learn about what we're looking for and how to complete the application!
We are looking for current juniors & sophomores to join RB as an Information Services Intern for summer 2020.
Technology drives our business. With complete involvement from day one, you'll be fully included as part our team - bringing household name products to millions of customers worldwide. You'll take responsibility for projects from the outset, gaining new skills and experience. Projects will vary but may be within enterprise software, mobile, online, sales, customer relations, supply chain or finance. The focus will be on 'learning through doing' but with the support and mentoring of our experienced team.
* Perform system analysis, design, programming, testing, and documentation.
* Monitor and analyze existing application systems.
* Recommend enhancements in technical function and business utility.
* Assist business analysts and end users across all functional areas in identifying strategic long-term needs for the enterprise, defining how the data is related to the business processes, and developing a conceptual and functional model of the data.
* Provide support to troubleshoot any issues on existing application systems.
* Ensure that all system security and control procedures are implemented and followed.
* Constantly improve IS systems through current/best in class IS practices.
* As IS projects are scoped, participate in the effort to identify potential solutions, including: hardware considerations, purchased software options, internal software and development options and corporate hardware/software policy and direction.
* Support efforts to program, test, and implement projects and enhancements.
* Must be graduating in May/June 2021 or 2022 with a BS degree in business administration or an IS-related discipline (Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.).
* Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, potentially high-pressure environment.
* Ability to interact clearly with business users to ensure that software solutions fill strategic business needs.
* Willingness and ability to work with multifunctional teams both in country and across the world.
* Internationally mobile for future career opportunities within RB.
You'll succeed because…
…you have an entrepreneurial spirit. You've a strong academic background. You're ambitious and motivated, hungry to take on responsibility in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You're also action-oriented, a pragmatic problem solver and share our drive to succeed. Even when faced with obstacles.
You'll love it because…
…you'll get to make an impact like never before. You'll be responsible for your own projects - we can't wait to hear your ideas. The products you get out there will make people's lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need