The Summer @ (COMPANY NAME) Intern Program has been developed to provide students with a fun yet rewarding summer through hands-on experience and numerous opportunities to network with other interns as well as employees in the organization. Additionally, we help our students meet their career development and educational goals while potentially building a future with the (COMPANY NAME) organization. Leveraging the education you received already, we hope to give you an opportunity to grow and develop with us!
* Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university during program calendar year 2021
* Completed at least 2 years of college/university to be eligible for the program.
* Must have a ≥3.0 GPA
* Minimum availability of 12 weeks (Required start on or before program Welcome Reception and end date on or after Summer End Poser Symposium).
* Previous experience in the job duties listed, either through course work or industry/academia
* Participation in student organizations and/or other leadership experience
* Interacts with development and clinical investigators to designs clinical trials with appropriate statistical methods and adequate sample size for statistical justification of claims.
* Writes analysis plans to capture design elements and statistical methodology.
* Performs data analysis and prepares statistical reports of results.
* Performs Quality Control (QC) for statistical analyses by other biostatisticians to ensure analysis quality.
Additionally, the selected intern will be asked to participate in various intern activities, which may include workshops with leaders in the organization, our mentor program, and our Poster Symposium among other activities.
* Masters student in Statistics or a related field
* Experience with SAS
* High attention to detail with skill in producing organized reports.
* Ability to write statistical code and documentation.
* Ability to work in a team-focused environment
What You Will Learn:
* Practical experience working in FDA regulated Industry
* Product development process for in vitro diagnostic tests
* Categorical data analysis methods for verification of qualitative assays
* Effective communication and presentation skills
Given the current uncertainty of the global pandemic and work from home situation for 2021, the majority of internships are currently planned to be virtual with the option for interns to work remotely from within U.S. Borders. Internships that operate in business critical roles, such as Operations and Research & Development may require you to work on campus. We will keep candidates informed if this changes.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation in connection with the on-line application process, please email us at Ux.email@example.com