Start Date: Summer 2021
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Length of Assignment: 1 year
Education Level: Bachelor's or Master's graduate (must be able to commit to a year-long full-time position, so applicants should not be currently enrolled in school)
Preferred Majors/Disciplines: Any
Given the current uncertainty of the global pandemic and work from home situation for 2021, this internship is currently planned to be virtual with the option for interns to work remotely from within the U.S. Borders. We will keep candidates informed if this changes.
The mission of the Early Clinical Development Informatics (ECDi) group is to deliver advanced informatics solutions to shape the future of medicine.
* Participate in data analysis and data cleaning activities focused on providing new data assets to the organization to support operations and strategy.
* Participate in cross-functional data standards discussions and help facilitate the review and adoption of new data standards with ECD Operations stakeholders.
* Participate in the review and remediation of data quality issues, including working with data owners to correct errors.
* A background or experience in information, systems or data management.
* Technical skills preferably in SQL and python with interest in continuing to advance.
* Excellent organization, interpersonal skills and an attention to detail.
* The ability to work independently and proactively in a sustainable fashion with minimal guidance.
* Flexibility and the ability to interact well within a team setting.
* Demonstration to communicate and collaborate effectively with junior and senior level individuals.
* Experience using traditional business tools for productivity including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|